Today I pray to God to give ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS my divorce papers are here need to file and get it out JESUS please grant me peace and favor upon my life in your name let me file today amen
Replies
8
Views
143
Jesus Grant me my request grant the papers that I am filling to be approved JESUS I pray amen and I and we thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
10
Views
214
My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom