I continue with my struggle to understand ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am tired of struggling for so many years. My problems seem to be increasing instead of getting better. Please help me, reduce my troubles, and bring peace and happiness into my life. I need Your help and a positive change in my life. Please do not let me lose hope. In Jesus’ name...
Replies
15
Views
169
Jesus thank you! I pray for forgiveness and healing. I pray for a breakthrough and accelerated blessings. I pray that the struggles in my life ends right now. Father you said you are the truth the way and the light. I need you to continue to be a light until my feet. Guide me to the right place...
Replies
7
Views
113
Father in Heaven I am so grateful for everything life health and strength. Just everything that you are doing just for me Lord Jesus sometimes this life wears me down with financial struggles trials and tribulations. I need finances to flow I need a miracle a divine intervention please Lord help...
Replies
8
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom