2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hello, please pray for me to get a new and stable job as I'm sending out my applications, God bless you
Replies
14
Views
39
God please forgive me, and I know I can lose anything because of that mistake. So help me God. My name is ### ###, I wanted peace in my marriage but I couldn't find it. I wanted love but I found disrespect. Protect me God. GIVE ME MIRACLE MONEY SUME OF ###, LOVE AND HAPPINESS. I WANT MY OWN CAR...
Replies
14
Views
50
O God of heaven and Earth, I pray you. Take away from me and my family anything that is causing us pains and fears in Jesus mighty name. Please. ###. Join us in this intention
Replies
2
Views
17
I m newly married this year n after 2months of marriage my husband left me n now he want to leave me forever, my name is ### n his name is ### n even his family trying to separate us, he dint hv any contact with me right now, m feeling very difficult to live with out him, I want my hubby back...
Replies
22
Views
171
Please pray for me, my blood sugar dropped too low and it’s very hard for me to focus and concentrate, makes you feel like you’re going to pass out. Pray for my sugar levels to be normal and healing for my adrenals, please. Thank you for the prayers! I need as many prayers as I can get going for...
Replies
27
Views
266
सर मैं आपसे निवेदन करता हूं कि आप मेरे लिए प्रार्थना करें कि मैं विवाह करना चाहता हूं, लेकिन मेरे एक समस्या है कि मेरे लिंक छोटे बच्चों की तरह हैं, इससे मैं परेशान हूं, कृपया प्रार्थना करके सहायता प्रदान करें यहीं मेरा आपसे निवेदन है, भूल के प्रति क्षमा करें धन्यवाद
Replies
10
Views
176
Praise God, I'm ###, Man of God pray for my Dad Mr. ### ### he's so ill, he has a heart failure, Kidneys and diabetes. He finds difficult in breathing and he doesn't sleep. Please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
46
GOD help me ..... A Prayer for Strength Lord, I’m weary. My energy is sagging, and my motivation is lagging. And I am so in need of you. I need your strength and your fresh touch to get back on track again. Your Word says the joy of the Lord is my strength. If that's true, then I need your joy...
Replies
32
Views
211
Psalm 37 1 Psalm 37 Of David. [1] 1 Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong; 2 for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 3 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Delight yourself in...
Replies
19
Views
462
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for more work hours and a weekend holiday job.
Replies
26
Views
144
Back
Top Bottom