I'm newly married this year n ...

Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
May God's will be done in time, there's nothing good the Lord can withdraw from you for everything happens for a reason, if it's the way to go.....God will replace him with a better one, never force anything into your life without God's permission, be strong & courageous for Jesus is our husband for ever & ever Amen! praying for you in Jesus' name.
 
I'm newly married this year and after 2 months of marriage my husband left me and now he wants to leave me forever, my name is ### and his name is ### and even his family is trying to separate us, he didn't have any contact with me right now, I'm feeling very difficult to live without him, I want my hubby back, please pray for me

God is faithful God knows best for us even in bad situations, HIS WORD SAYS HE (GOD) WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. HIS WORD SAYS THAT ALL THINGS HAPPEN TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THOSE WHO TRUST HIM, PRAISE HIM IN EVERY SITUATION AND HE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE.

STAY STRONG IN THE LORD GOD IS GOOD IN JESUS NAME 🙏🏻❤️
 
I'm newly married this year and after 2 months of marriage my husband left me and now he wants to leave me forever, my name is ### and his name is ### and even his family is trying to separate us, he didn't have any contact with me right now, I'm feeling very difficult to live without him, I want my hubby back, please pray for me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
170
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
129
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom