Blessedinlife
Good and Faithful Servant
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm newly married this year and after 2 months of marriage my husband left me and now he wants to leave me forever, my name is ### and his name is ### and even his family is trying to separate us, he didn't have any contact with me right now, I'm feeling very difficult to live without him, I want my hubby back, please pray for me


I'm newly married this year and after 2 months of marriage my husband left me and now he wants to leave me forever, my name is ### and his name is ### and even his family is trying to separate us, he didn't have any contact with me right now, I'm feeling very difficult to live without him, I want my hubby back, please pray for me