God please forgive me, and I know I ...

God please forgive me, and I know I can lose anything because of that mistake. So help me God. My name is ### ### ###, I wanted peace in my marriage but I couldn't find it. I wanted love but I found disrespect. Protect me God. GIVE ME MIRACLE MONEY SUME OF ###, LOVE AND HAPPINESS. I WANT MY OWN CAR AND DELIVERENS, MY OWN PERMANENT JOB, LET NOT THE SITUATION BRING DARKNESS INTO LIFE. FIGHT ALL BAD SPIRIT

At times when I feel like I am struggling with finances I seek out someone to give to or bless with a meal. It is when we are giving that we receive over and abundantly. Think of the widow's mite, she gave the least in man's eyes yet she gave the most in Jesus' eyes for she gave all that she had.

My brother was visiting a church and they were asking for help in adding or redoing a bathroom, Jesus put it on my brother's heart to cover the entire costs and that was his entire amount that he had, he gave it all and low and behold my brother lives like a king now :)
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
233
Living and true living God in Jesus Christ name please look throw the blood of Jesus, please, have mercy over us (me, ###, ###, ### ### ### ###, ###, ###, for your church in ### and for ### overall the authorities of us of for those who pray this prayer and his close people relatives and past...
Replies
10
Views
154
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom