Ossost
Disciple of Prayer
I kindly request for prayer requests,
1. For my children to pass, ###, ###, ###, and ###. ### and ###, ### to get a job, ### to get a job and ### to get a job.
2. My heart is painful they stole my phone at work and I have applied with that phone for other jobs.
3. Urgent request for money from God so that I can pay for school fees, and pay off transport, buy a car and house.
4. My in-laws they hate and gossip about me, they do funny things they do bad things to me, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.
5. My relatives who don’t like us and they pretend are ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.
6. I HAVE DEBTS SCHOOL FEES, LOANS, I WANT A CAR, I WANT A DIVORCE FREELY, I NEED A HOUSE.
1. For my children to pass, ###, ###, ###, and ###. ### and ###, ### to get a job, ### to get a job and ### to get a job.
2. My heart is painful they stole my phone at work and I have applied with that phone for other jobs.
3. Urgent request for money from God so that I can pay for school fees, and pay off transport, buy a car and house.
4. My in-laws they hate and gossip about me, they do funny things they do bad things to me, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.
5. My relatives who don’t like us and they pretend are ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.
6. I HAVE DEBTS SCHOOL FEES, LOANS, I WANT A CAR, I WANT A DIVORCE FREELY, I NEED A HOUSE.
