Dear brother my name is ### and ...

Wilson castelino

Disciple of Prayer
Dear brother my name is ### and I am working in offshore I have sincere back pain from last 2 weeks brother please pray for relief from that back pain thank you brother
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
255
Praise God dear brother my name ### from ###, I'm business loss ###, bank loan recovery argent daily harassment, I request you please prayer me dear brother and sister, thank you 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
340
Last week a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I have...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom