Please pray for my debts. I am ###.

Jemmie

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my debts. I am seeking help from the Government, some people who can help, please pray for me that God open my ways, God open their hearts and one day I can proudly say and testify that “God took me out of this hellish life!” In the midst of Millions, my life may be set as an example. Please pray for me, I cannot sleep.. I cannot have peace of mind, I feel depressed.. only God will help me out, there is none other than that, I do not want to perish physically and spiritually as well so Please pray for me! Thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kindly pray for my debts...tomorrow I should pay my bills...but still I don't have money to pay my bills please...pray...In Jesus name I received money...amen amen amen amen amen amen amen...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray for me to pay off my debts, in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
115
Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom