Good morning Friends!! Please continued prayer for ...

justinvd

Beloved of All
Good morning Friends!! Please continued prayer for healing of Lyme and ability to work. Also, please pray for salvation of my family. No one lost!! Have a blessed day!!:)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
9
Views
254
I am coming to ask for prayers for a good friend of mine that God has placed heavily on my heart in the past many weeks. Since the beginning of this year, I felt the intense need to pray for this person daily. I had never been asked to pray intercessorily over someone before, and after a few...
Replies
8
Views
327
Good morning friends in prayer. I have experienced the immense power of having other pray for me and praying for others. I am facing an extremely scary and uncertain financial time in my life. I am facing possibly losing my car, home, and job. Bills have gone unpaid for months and all I can do...
Replies
5
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom