God to heal my broken heart and ...

Word of God says As a mother comforts her child so will I comfort you
Dear God remember this person in your HOLY PRESENCE and TOUCH him Lord you know everything he is going through have Mercy on him and DELIVER him from every evil bondage STRENGTHEN him with NEW STRENGTH let Satan's plans against him be DESTROYED COMPLETELY and let your NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, bring comfort to this child and turn their sadness into joy. Reveal to them the plan that you have for their life and give them peace. ### is asking for deliverance and I pray the he is delivered from evil. Let him turn away from anything in his life that is unholy and lead him to the light of your word. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I am so heartbroken. My husband of 13 years left me for someone else. I'm dealing with anxiety and pain.
Replies
8
Views
131
I left the man I love because I want to save sex for marriage moving forward, but he's not ready for that and haven't expressed his support in abstaining. I want to marry a man of God, a prayer partner who cherish me and fights for me - and the man I currently love is not doing these things. I...
Replies
11
Views
256
I earnestly seek divine assistance for my emotional well-being. I request healing for my emotional state and daily guidance and protection from God. I ask for the restoration of my heart, soul, and spirit, as I currently feel profoundly broken and hurt within. Lacking companionship and feeling...
Replies
12
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom