2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

my dearest papa major ### please pray for me for my womb to open am having one child I tried to do small small for second one failing to conceive
Replies
5
Views
36
Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing. Your Word says You desire all men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring ### before You this day. “I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in ###'s and my life in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
15
We are small fly. Prashanth Wife. Joyce Daughter pearl 8 years And preeth 6 years We are facing lot of financial problem ### to ### crore Bank as well as private finance. FINANCE people taken huge interest till now. Now again for int. They charging us. And taken our property. We are in...
Replies
2
Views
12
My husband ### ### was suffering from job problem. He is working ###. His visa was expired, so please pray for him to get a job visa to continue the job at ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
Hello saints av gone through hell this January! Too broke for life! I didn't even have bundles to access this site it's why av been off for this long. I got a job which I did for two weeks but I got dismissed without any notice, I wasn't paid a coin, am now at home. Kindly pray for me to get a...
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray for my family as we are falling sick every day in our life.
Replies
2
Views
34
Please pray for me. I need job. I need eligibility to do work on computer as well as of English language. I want job in computer learning centre with all the the facility as well as honour and respect. I should be retention without any problems.
Replies
2
Views
21
Dear Brethren i call up on you to stand with me in the prayer that i get enough funds to fulfill school requirements such that my children be able to go back to school on time pray for me i get out of satan fears for earthly things and be able to glorify his name without fear Amen.
Replies
2
Views
40
Pray for me to get money to pay rent and school fees for my child. I have several other debts that I need to pay. I am trusting God to give me work so that I can pay all of them and have some peace. Lord please come through for me. January has been a tough month but I have seen your hand...
Replies
2
Views
13
Replies
2
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom