my doter future life name ###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to start a new life with a man who has marriage intentions with me who follows God, has no social media focus, is work-providing, and has a mindset of understanding and loyalty to God and me in life. I want someone who doesn't cheat, who really loves me, never knows how to leave, and with...
Replies
6
Views
272
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
212
Dear lord, my name is ###. My wife talk about me to other people like a dog. I pray that this shall pass. I that her talking about to other people turn around in my favor. I ask that you reveal a lot of things to me. I ask that you help me keep my mouth shut when I need to. I pray that I get a...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom