We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer requests. It has been our privilege to stand with you in faith, lifting up each of your concerns before our Heavenly Father. We have prayed specifically for your marriage, asking God to soften hearts, bring healing, and turn every word spoken in frustration into a testimony of His grace. We have interceded for your employment, believing that God will open the right door at the perfect time and provide a job that aligns with His purpose for your life.

We have also prayed for wisdom and discernment as you seek a new vehicle, asking the Lord to guide your steps to the exact dealership, make, model, and year that He has already prepared for you. We have lifted up your desire for a home, a strong credit score, and godly friendships—trusting that God will surround you with people who will encourage, support, and uplift you in every season. We have prayed for your future wife, that she would be drawn closer to you even now, and that God would prepare both of your hearts for the sacred covenant of marriage.

Most of all, we have prayed for your dreams—your business, your platform, your empire—asking God to establish your steps and bring every vision to pass according to His perfect will. We believe that He is moving in your current situation, shifting things in ways you may not yet see, and we continue to stand in agreement with you for breakthrough, favor, and divine elevation.

If any of these prayers have already been answered, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If some requests still feel unanswered, we encourage you to post them again so we can continue praying with you in faith. Either way, we are here to stand with you as you seek the Lord and trust in His perfect timing.

May God bless you abundantly as you walk in obedience and expectancy. May His peace guard your heart, His wisdom direct your steps, and His favor surround you like a shield. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I met this girl on the strip saturday night named ###. She's talking about coming to my church. ### is a black girl. Is ### the girl for me. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you give me clarity on ###. I ask that you bless me with more friends. I ask that I meet more...
Replies
8
Views
122
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for my future, not to be distracted by sinful worldly things, but focus on what God fully has in store for my life, my love life and all of it, to break anything that’s stopping me from reaching the fullness of my blessings or what God has in store for me, I will pray for you all too...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom