2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Good morning Prophet ### and the Emmanuel prayer warriors. Please man of God pray for my wife be a changed person. Pray for her to have love for God and other people. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
3
Views
20
My name is ### I hv bfr god to pray for my brother ### ###.... He had fracture in his leg v took him to ### say in it was just a fracture bt his wound was not healed further we took him to ### hospital doctors doubt tat he as a bone cancer bt de whole family completely trust god tat he all never...
Replies
4
Views
31
Please, pray for finances for me, so that I get financial freedom and independence! The need is very big and urgent! God knows everything! Let God's Will be !!!
Replies
4
Views
21
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and recovery from an illness, with a desire for marriage and family. Seeking divine intervention for personal and spiritual growth.
Replies
4
Views
19
My husband told me to kill myself, I am to obey my husband. Suicide is a sin in God’s eyes. I believe I must obey God before my husband? Please help me with this quagmire, amen.
Replies
4
Views
76
Dear Brother/Sister-in-Christ, Thank you for your constant emails and prayer support. Please pray for our debt, we are drowning in debt. we have ### of debt ### of bank loans and remaining are hand loan taken for interest. My husband's father had ### of debt and does not know how it happened...
Replies
3
Views
16
Dear sir my name is ### from ### and I want to request a prayer because my family and outsiders. They have teamed up against me trying to devastate me by using gossips. They are doing all sorts of things so that they can put me into trouble so I want you to pray for me always so that God can...
Replies
2
Views
21
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###. Father God, I pray that my job as an STR Worker will and is greatly and dramatically improving in all ways. I pray you...
Replies
2
Views
17
Lord, pls bring ### home safely! Protect ###.
Replies
4
Views
21
Dear God, please keep on sending miracles and miracles that I want, that I will not lost anything. On to this problems and these parts until it's solved. Amen
Replies
3
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom