My husband told me to kill myself, I am to obey my ###.

RISSYissaved

Servant of All
My husband told me to kill myself, I am to obey my husband. Suicide is a sin in God’s eyes. I believe I must obey God before my husband? Please help me with this quagmire, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God comfort and strengthen you and grant you wisdom and peace of mine during this time. Stay strong in his light and glory. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace, and ask that he guide and protect you, and know that God will never leave you nor forsake you. He is always right by your side. Just trust and believe in Him. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Lord show me mercy and remove the encumbrance on my license. I am required to complete 2000 hours supervised by another nurse of the same caliber (to remove the encumbrance). The problem is no facility wants to hire me. 2. The IRS (internal revenue service) falsely said that ### and ###'s...
Replies
5
Views
240
My husband told me I need to kill myself, that no one loves me and that I’m ugly, as he was saying this, I did not give him a response. He rips the rear view mirror off my car. He spat at me. I have been in this abusive relationship for ten years now! I feel like God has no interest in changing...
Replies
5
Views
194
Dear Lord Jesus give me a very good job as a ### and ### and ### and help me pay my ### and help.myself as I have a ### Help the ### people to love me and care for me I don't know anything that is happening in the ### and the ### make them invite me also help my ### my ### if they are genuine my...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom