2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hi, plz pray for me. I seem to have a big demon that is holding my life. Am HIV positive with my wife. Married for over 10 years now and I thank GOD that am blessed with two kids. The problem is each time we try and set down with my wife to make plans for our future, you would that we may set...
Replies
2
Views
18
Thanks for your prayers. I have been praying that my best friend who broke up with me comes back. He came back but there is a lot of confusion about his come back. He wants to break up with the lady who caused our breakup but still wants to give her a chance. Please help me pray that the spirit...
Replies
3
Views
21
Oh God Father Jesus I am eagerly waiting to grant my vacation the day I suggested the same date what suggest is more suitable for me Please help me Father Jesus in the name of Jesus Amen. ###.
Replies
2
Views
103
Please pray that the Lord will help us financially and so all our financial debts will be paid. And my husband ### will be guided and touched by the Lord our God to prioritize our family and do what's best for our family and so we can help people also around us who need help. And May God heal...
Replies
2
Views
14
Deonty was my fiance, he left. Stress from work, stress from financial struggles, stress from me, stress from a DUI, life, his PTSD, and TBI, everything was just too much so he left. And I pray to God every day in the name of Jesus that he be with ###, he needs Christ. Leaving me doesn't change...
Replies
2
Views
51
I would like to ask my fellow ### in Jesus name to pray for me for the various problems I am going through.
Replies
3
Views
64
my lovery papa major ### please pray from me since ### up to now i cannot able to concieve i tried to do small small am failing my tougher is now ### years nothing happening
Replies
4
Views
24
Replies
2
Views
15
I request to God help me to get capital for running my poultry farming and manage to run my daily life. Also be with me in order to live according to his will.
Replies
3
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom