To get government job for ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My self is ###. Currently I'm studying for competitive exams in ###, ###. I don't have job. I'm preparing and praying for a government job. I have a ### yr old baby too. Please for the exam coming on ### and ### for the post of engineering in government.
Replies
8
Views
142
Replies
8
Views
171
I am preparing for Nepal Rastra Bank's officer position by taking tuition classes, paying a huge amount. I need a way for either selection in the officer position or travel to a foreign country for a better job opportunity. My passport validity is going to end in August 2026 without traveling to...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom