I request to God help me to get capital for running

geo.gerold@gmail.com

Disciple of Prayer
I request to God help me to get capital for running my poultry farming and manage to run my daily life. Also be with me in order to live according to his will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my husband they have promised to call him for the job in the evening I pray they call him and he succeed in getting the job and ### to get money I start my own business
Replies
8
Views
333
Am requesting to get capital and do my own business
Replies
6
Views
119
I request that God helps me to be healed from the disease which has affected me a long time now, protect me from the people who are manipulating my life by means of witchcraft and Satanism for their businesses this holding my progress backwards, and also remove me from the iron sheets where I am...
Replies
11
Views
581
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom