2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

contesting for the position of Provost of our college, application already submitted, awaiting invitation amidst ### other contestants. need God's favour.
Replies
4
Views
19
God I want to share personal relationship with my entrepreneur baba ### and does not want to share same wallet with ###.
Replies
4
Views
37
Oh Lord of mercy...I loosed my car some time 6 months ago and I pray that God should provide another better good car. Please I need prayer.
Replies
4
Views
53
SCRIPTURES AND SONG FOR SAD, DEPRESSED, OPPRESSED, ATTACKED, IN TROUBLE, SICK, FEARFUL... You Will be very blessed! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1A7aP9Tbtvg Psalm 91...A Prayer of Protection - YouTube
Replies
2
Views
22
Dear Heavenly Father Jehovah, thank you for this day. Thank you for food, clothing, shelter. Thank you for some of the wants that I have. I have a lot to be thankful for. In Jesus name AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
24
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
3
Views
20
Replies
5
Views
83
Please pray for me, I need money now to pay to someone.
Replies
3
Views
26
Please pray for ###, ### is cursed.
Replies
5
Views
27
A prayer from the core of my heart and very true... My ### is facing a very serious business crisis... And if it's not solved he will lose everything... Pls show that only one way... One way to overcome. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom