Please pray for ###. ### need job. ### need

Kanhaiyalal meena

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I need job. I need eligibility to do work on computer as well as of English language. I want job in computer learning centre with all the the facility as well as honour and respect. I should be retention without any problems.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord brother My name is ###, my age ### years old. I am working in a private company and also I am preparing for competitive exams. Recently I applied for ### exam. 5 years back God promised to me I will give you a central government job. That's why I am preparing for competitive...
Replies
7
Views
186
I'm about to finish up a temporary contract with an employer. Come Tuesday I will not be employed. I need a job. I've been applying for anything and everything and need prayer that the right job will come my way and soon
Replies
11
Views
138
Dear God, I lift up my work situation to You today. I pray that ### sees my value, my dedication, and my work ethic. Please guide her heart and mind to call me back to work as soon as possible, recognizing my potential and rewarding me fairly with the pay I deserve. May she and the board...
Replies
6
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom