PROVIDE FOR US

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me to get money to pay rent and school fees for my child. I have several other debts that I need to pay.

I am trusting God to give me work so that I can pay all of them and have some peace.

Lord please come through for me.

January has been a tough month but I have seen your hand.

Get me through this predicament Lord. You are faithful and able. Do not let me suffer shame Oh Lord.

I am trusting you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Warriors I requested prayer earlier today for financial blessing for a bill to be paid also my phone bill as well. I asked a coworker she did not have it today but will have on Friday. Today God impressed upon my heart to call a childhood friend that I bumped into at church. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
147
I came here a few months ago asking for prayer regarding my financial situation. Yesterday I truly believe my prayer is answered. I received a letter regarding a lawsuit against a doctor who took advantage of people. He is now in prison. He was one of my husband's doctors while he was in the...
Replies
9
Views
173
Prayer Warriors, The job was not working out for me last few months some weeks no work hired another lady my hours my hours were cut tremendously. The lady quit the job in a matter of some weeks and God stepped in the boss offered me a permanent position there. I know it was the prayers that you...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom