2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God please make a way for me and my ###, take away the long distance between us
Replies
2
Views
19
Emmanuel, pls deliver ### from playing gambling
Replies
2
Views
12
Am suffering from back pain pls pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
41
God, lead me today with your wisdom, grace and Holy Spirit. Give me today and this whole week your wisdom, understanding and revelation through which I will be able to successfully and fruitfully face any situation, remove any obstacle, be changed from the inside and move forward by fire in my...
Replies
2
Views
22
God, you must hate me. You let evil prevail and my soon to be ex### get away with everything.
Replies
2
Views
44
Financial challenges I am finishing my university course but I have no tuition. I wish as brothers and sisters you would solicit for me some funds, at least something like I said I am demanded a lot of money about USD ###. Thanks, pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
64
Lord, I lift up to You ###, the son of this very dear friend. I do not know what the need is but You know. I pray that You would protect him and surround him with Your Heavenly Grace. May You help him for the sake of this fervent believer. We pray in Jesus Name. amen
Replies
8
Views
34
prayer for my ###'s relief of her cancer and pray for my ###'s wedding - may good receive my prayer and give me answer. thanks
Replies
2
Views
21
I'm ###. Please pray for me to get blessed child soon.
Replies
3
Views
17
God I love you thank you infinite times. weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning Psalm 30:5 .Amen thank for filling me with your love and peace love you Jesus. bless me Jesus. anoint me bless my voice. I receive your blessing in the name of Jesus.Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom