2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Brother ### ### in ICU in the hospital keep him in prayers
Replies
2
Views
19
Please pray for my son ### get a job soon left the previous job for better prospect please pray that mind to be stable
Replies
2
Views
16
Pls pray for me to get Jesus Christ closeness and strong relationship, n more strong believer of HIM (###).
Replies
2
Views
16
Praise God, am ### from ###, pray for me for a job breakthrough, there is a job am waiting for, seems delaying, pray for God to intervention.
Replies
2
Views
20
Pray no highs winds n pray the back n front door stay shut
Replies
2
Views
16
Replies
2
Views
25
Please pray for me and the job I'm trying to apply for i.e. cabin crew in ###. I need a height as well please please.
Replies
3
Views
25
Plz pray for my exams I need Lord Jesus support and blessings to do well plz pray for my ### and ###
Replies
2
Views
18
Pls pray for MY ### exams I really need you right now and I’m praying really hard that you will answer my prayers. I just want to thank you for answering my prayers all the time and for guiding me. Please Guide my ### today & next exam. Relieve him of his anxiety, take away distractions and...
Replies
3
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom