Pls pray for ### Son exams I really need you right

Asha Ajith

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for MY ### exams
I really need you right now and I’m praying really hard that you will answer my prayers. I just want to thank you for answering my prayers all the time and for guiding me.
Please Guide my ### today & next exam. Relieve him of his anxiety, take away distractions and help him finish answering all the questions given to him.
Give him strength, patience, and knowledge. In God’s name we pray…… He has been troubled. Please lord let his troubles end. Give him good results .. Lord, please help him. HELP HIM PLEASE!!!! Lord, please help my ### to pass his exam with A GRADE

Amen
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
229
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help, my ### is in cardiac arrest and I need you to help her keep fighting because I need her please lord, in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ please help her amen
Replies
8
Views
380
And you don’t need to know why, just let God remember that I’m still here and hurting and that I need help
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom