God I love you thank you infinite times. weeping

oswalda

Humble Servant of All
God I love you thank you infinite times. weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning
Psalm 30:5 .Amen thank for filling me with your love and peace love you Jesus.
bless me Jesus. anoint me bless my voice. I receive your blessing in the name of Jesus.Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
149
Dear God, thanks for choosing me. Although I'm unworthy but you love me I'm aware I have many flaws. Please help me become a better person. Remind me that I'm no better than others, for we are all equally loved by You. Help me treat everyone with the same love and Respect You show us. Keep my...
Replies
6
Views
235
Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. My son is having a set back last. Thank you everyone for praying for him last night. He was tormented, anxious, screaming in different voices, running around the house with anger and rage. Jesus faithfully answer our prayer and...
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom