2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plis pray for ### and me for getting a good job this year. Our relaxation age is also going to end up soon, so kindly pray for us to get a better job.
Replies
5
Views
22
Restoration, peace, love, joy, increase of faith, no more doubt, accomplish complete goals, strengthening and healing spiritually, mentally, physically healing.
Replies
5
Views
23
Pray for me ### today's my Birthday God send his Grace upon me in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
20
I pray to God so that u give me strength, knowledge and courage in life and Lord give unlimited favour to my ### and ### and pay those who did me wrong in the mighty name I pray Amen
Replies
2
Views
14
I’m surrounded by people who are ill. Please pray with me they all restore great health and vitality. Amen 
Replies
4
Views
17
Praise the Lord brother. I got married in ### and still have no children. Please pray for me.
Replies
4
Views
18
Praise the Lord! My niece ### is admitted in ###, ###. She is ### and ### old..her lungs are affected because of pneumonia. .she can't breathe on her own..she is on ventilator. ..Doctor is not able to treat her well. As from past ### days she is on ventilator. I only trust on JESUS that he can...
Replies
5
Views
21
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough, Amen
Replies
4
Views
21
Dear Jesus. Give me wisdom to deal with my husband’s lies. Please sabotage his relationships with those who encourage his lies. Help me to understand his two-facedness. Please change him God. Move him to seek a job. Keep him out of strip clubs. Sabotage his drinking and smoking. Protect our...
Replies
4
Views
29
Lord, heal & guard ### loved ones & me- our bodies & souls. Thank You ###.
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom