2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear God, please keep on applying solutions to these problems until they were solved. Amen
Replies
2
Views
16
Dear Father God, I thank you so much for just being my father God and I am truly sorry for going against your will when I have gone against your will. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, please continue to rebuke, cleanse, purify both my Beautiful wife ### and I ### of all sin and quickly...
Replies
2
Views
18
First I thank the Lord for bringing me this far. My request is to get married, am not in any relationship now but there is a guy whom I love so much he is not aware but I have lost contact with him too.
Replies
3
Views
18
Let us pray that the Lord bless and protect my bank accounts! Pray for my financial situation! I have no other hope, only Jesus!
Replies
3
Views
18
please pray for ### i m in the preparation for ### exam that ### should secure this job nd also ### should get married with the guy whom ### liked nd also for ### family nd ### health.
Replies
3
Views
43
Thank Lord help ### to accept in university. Both ### and ### in the university. God bless them guide them and protect them from all evil around them. To study and pass this year. Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for me that I get a government permanent regular job.
Replies
2
Views
16
please pray for ### I need divine healing from hepatitis B and also financial breakthrough
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray for ###, as he should stop sleeping with his ex-girlfriend and other women. ### has prayed on this for too long, and he does not respect and regard ###.
Replies
5
Views
30
Please pray for me. I need too much money. I should earn too much money without any obstruction from tomorrow. I should have a lot of bank balance and wallet balance. My marriage should be done without any obstruction and problem. My marriage should be done with gaiety. I should donate in Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom