First I thank the lord for bringing me

Ataa abena

Disciple of Prayer
First I thank the Lord for bringing me this far. My request is to get married, am not in any relationship now but there is a guy whom I love so much he is not aware but I have lost contact with him too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord my saviour, I need a miracle. My girlfriend of ### years broke up with me because of my anger and neglect. This was ### weeks ago. We rarely fought, but when we did, I would hit the wall or shout. I have since learned to control my anger to a degree and learned a little more patience. I am...
Replies
8
Views
441
praise report: thank you for your healing in my jaw and teeth Lord. please believe me from anger. thankyou i ask for my own home and spouse and just direction in my life. intimate happy relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. miss my old life. but i can go back:. how do i move on Lord. please...
Replies
7
Views
295
Thank you Lord for bringing me peace and comfort in a time where ### disappeared instead of talking about it. I am so angry at him doing that. I wish I had a man of God like my pastor described them to be including the part where they fight for you and chase you, instead of being a hustle to get...
Replies
6
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom