2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I have been a sinner for twenty years. I pray to God and ask for forgiveness. I lost all the Lord's grace. I pray to God so that I receive back again in my life.
Replies
4
Views
19
I pray for my son's student number to be reactivated so that he can access his examination results. I also pray for him to do well so that he proceeds to the next level. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
28
Pray for my ### and ### they are for fighting and they turned to hate each others. Pray for them to get back together.
Replies
2
Views
17
strong protection..powerful intervention and help...Satan is torturing and has for so long...I call on your name Jesus and I thank you and praise you for sending help now. Amen
Replies
2
Views
15
Please pray for me, I feel old and lonely and I just want someone to love me for me. It's hard when no one likes me.
Replies
5
Views
62
Dear God, please solve these problems perfectly right now. Amen
Replies
2
Views
14
Financial blessings
Replies
2
Views
21
### prays I can get some sleep I’m having a hard time with everything. I feel abandoned by God. By friends. By family. Please pray for ### some comfort and sleep.
Replies
5
Views
22
Hello I am ###. This prayer request is for my son. Please pray for my son ### ###, studying in ###. Before one week he was undergone a surgery for tonsil, adenoid. Yesterday his biopsy result came and diagnosed as non hodgkins lymphoma hyghgrade large cell type. And we are referred to ###...
Replies
3
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom