2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray lord I thank you for the benefits I have I cover the benefits I have with the blood of Jesus I receive abundant increase in all the benefits I get now without delay I receive awesome supernatural extraordinary favour with all people all things all situations everywhere I go now...
Replies
4
Views
16
God I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to keep living. I don't know why you let me be born, why you keep me alive this long, if all everyone wants to do is harass, physically hurt me, and shoot guns at me, or do anything to hurt me. God I can't cope with anymore harassment. Please help...
Replies
4
Views
33
Urgent please pray lord with all my heart please please do this for me you say ask and we will receive I ask you lord please flood all every shops all every make up company's prI mark stores with new the very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new...
Replies
3
Views
18
Replies
4
Views
28
Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest today. I have been praying hard everyday over this prayer request for ### and I. Please give me the opportunity to make it work with ###, Please don't take it away before it even gets started. I claim this In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for me. Today I want to go ### for job. Tomorrow I should join with job in ### having best salary without any problem and any difficulty as well as I should have part time job. I should do work without any problems, depression, difficulty. I should do work with rejoice and honour and...
Replies
3
Views
28
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw many to Jesus. 4. God's...
Replies
3
Views
19
Pray for my husband to change his heart and he comes back to me. I need him. I am the mother of his unborn children whom I miss a lot. I was innocent. My husband misunderstood me, and if I have done wrong by my words, I am sorry for hurting... please forgive me. My frustration was speaking...
Replies
5
Views
25
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom