2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me that I will get big incentive this February...and please pray that my ### will give me monthly allowance + incentive tomorrow
Replies
3
Views
19
I pray Lord Jesus for Derek Prince Ministries for January 28—TANZANIA This vast country is in need of a distributor for DPM. A warehouse in ### has been obtained, but someone is needed who will be able to travel to different places with Derek’s material. Pray for the Lord to bring forth the...
Replies
2
Views
14
Asking prayers for silent requests. Thank You, Lord###
Replies
5
Views
33
Dear God, I pray for great restoration of all good things that I lost. I pray for great miracle that is great enough for these entity, spirit of the dead, evil spirits, unclean spirits, and beings attacking me problems. These problems are so serious God. Even more that life and death serious. So...
Replies
4
Views
22
i can confidence to get money on business. farming and other work going very good and i sure confidence to save money
Replies
3
Views
22
Mere pariwar aap pr biswas kre He parbhu sun, mere binti, aap mere pariwar ko aap ko biswas kre, mere pariwar ko aap aapne rah pe le.
Replies
3
Views
99
Im requesting for financial help. I owe so much.
Replies
4
Views
18
pray for me to find a ### to help me in my spiritual growth
Replies
4
Views
24
Please pray. Lord, heal me in body & soul. Thank You, ###
Replies
3
Views
51
I want God to give me the grace to worship him in spirit and in truth and also to provide all my needs according to his riches.
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom