2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord, heal & guard ### loved ones & me- our bodies & souls. Thank You ###.
Replies
3
Views
19
My son ### ### is birthday I will request to you prayer. My partner code ######
Replies
4
Views
23
Please pray for me. Please fix these problems and situations for me please. Dear God, please keep on loading very great miracles on these problems until it is solved. Amen
Replies
4
Views
26
Prayer for financial blessing as I am in a lot of debt not able to get out of it .....
Replies
5
Views
17
Dear sir, this is ### and I have moved by the prayers of ur.. I have a great desire to join Jesus call I don't know how to contact you so I am writing it here..
Replies
3
Views
18
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray for my Brother in law, ###, that all his surgeries go well and he makes a full recovery. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
25
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection against spiritual attack and assistance with finding employment.
Replies
5
Views
20
Abba Father, I pray and ask give ### a God fearing heart. Draw him in towards Your light. Place Godly council around my husband. May ### return to You father God. In Jesus name I ask. Mark 11:23. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
27
HI, PLEASE PRAY THAT OUR COMPANY'S TDS MONEY SHOULD COME ASAP, WAITING SINCE SO LONG FOR THIS, AMEN, THX.
Replies
3
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom