Dear sir, this is ### and I have

Emmanuel murmu

Disciple of Prayer
Dear sir, this is ### and I have moved by the prayers of ur.. I have a great desire to join Jesus call I don't know how to contact you so I am writing it here..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband who is a diabetic pt, having swelling in his rt eye, and also his cataract operations done both eyes but his rt side eyes vision become less, so please pray for him.
Replies
8
Views
151
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NOW FOR MY OWN SANITY FREEDOM I WILL START DEFINITELY PLANNING ON MOVING GREATLY FROM ### THAT WAY I WONT HAVE TO CRY OR BE HERE ON ANYMORE I WONT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS IM NOT STUPID...
Replies
7
Views
134
Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom