2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
2
Views
14
Pastor please pray for my daughter ### suffering from anaemia
Replies
2
Views
18
My lord give me the strength to escape from my enemy who has the thought to destroy me please lord he set the due time for me to destroy lord please save me lord please save me please save and give my man fully to me ### don't do any sins hereafter to him please save me from my enemy and save...
Replies
3
Views
16
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
I need physical healing. My left side of the body is weaker than the right. Am told by the doctor it's a neuropathy, migraine, heart, kidney, ovarian cysts and joint pain. I am ### years and I need a miracle from God for the total healing of my body. I want to be whole again in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
26
Na Peru ### ..na family and ### ..rakshana pondalanii...ardika ibbandulu povalanii ....dasambagam ichhee manasulanii ma family members iva ### pray plz
Replies
2
Views
35
Replies
2
Views
17
Oh Lord, I'm terrified my friend may take her life. Please intervene TONIGHT. She is a long distance friend and I don't know her precise address. She is also a believer, but I feel so helpless in my efforts to help her see clearly. Friends, please join me in praying heavily for my friend. She is...
Replies
4
Views
133
pliz pray for my bro, who is in remand for the past ### months for something which he claims he has not done, nothing seems to be working. please pray for his release
Replies
3
Views
22
Please pray for me to have a job. I am jobless for almost ### years. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom