To be able to do the will of God.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To satisfy someone who may be hurt by some scenes in a novel I'm working on, I may have to cut or rewrite some love scenes, which may make the editor quit so I will have to finish it myself. I'm not sure whether / how to do this. Please pray for me to do what is right and necessary.
Replies
8
Views
185
To satisfy someone who may be hurt or embarrassed by some scenes in a novel I'm working on, I may have to cut or rewrite some love scenes, which may make the editor quit so I will have to finish it myself. I'm not sure whether / how to do this and whether I can. Please pray for me to do what is...
Replies
9
Views
210
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom