2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Once again pray for my ### restoration. I am facing lots of problems in my life. I just want to ask why me? How much more to suffer. Please pray for mercy... all left me. I am all alone. Better if he takes me away.
Replies
4
Views
19
Please pray my husband stop focusing on social media, to delete his accounts. Please pray he spends more time with the word of God, reading the Bible, praying, acting and no ing like Jesus. Please pray he spends time wisely and stop wasting time, valuable time. Pray he stop being so lazy and...
Replies
3
Views
21
I ask for wisdom and revelation to Know God more during this period (Eph 1:17). Jesus, open my mind to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). I ask You would clothe us with power from on high to be His witnesses (Luke 24;49, Acts 1:4). I ask we would be one as You and the Father are one (John...
Replies
3
Views
30
Please pray for my financial problem, I am in big debt.
Replies
2
Views
22
pray for my job success & pray request for my ### protection
Replies
2
Views
15
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for my company Nehemiah contracting company ###.###
Replies
2
Views
15
Update on brother ### on life support kidney damage some kind of infection
Replies
3
Views
20
Gambling good luck powerful mantra in rummy playing cards
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom