2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pls pray that the love relationship between me and ### should not leads to break up..Pls pray that my lover ### should spend more time with me... also pls pray that my lover ### should call me now itself amen..
Replies
2
Views
20
Prize lord father ...father ### k ### k liye pray krwaye the aj dr n jwab de diya bachha ko...plz father pray kriye wo bachha bach jaye...### k name ### ..###
Replies
2
Views
14
Increase in wisdom and favor before God and men. Shalom for ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
A financial breakthrough so as to get freed from the chains of debts.
Replies
3
Views
27
Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! ------------------ Give us this day our daily bread! And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from...
Replies
2
Views
16
Jesus please let us all get sleep tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
15
Dear all please pray for my relationship to grow stronger and stronger. I really want to be happy and peaceful in my relationship. I want to get married to ### in a blessed way. Please pray for me and ### no matter what happens he should never leave me. I will never leave him. There shouldn't be...
Replies
3
Views
22
Pray for my ### is not feeling well and my break through
Replies
3
Views
20
please pray for ###, thank you. God bless you
Replies
9
Views
47
I just wanna give a praise report about my leader! I praise the LORD for healing my leader 100%!!! The LORD is sooooooooo good!!! I just can't thank HIM enough. Thank and celebrate the LORD with me for blessing my leader and for HIS perfect grace! Amen!!! :) :) :)
Replies
4
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom