2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray I can find someone to bring ### home after school Since my mom won't help since I don't want to give up my job or Hours
Replies
6
Views
119
Request for promotion and finish my house.
Replies
3
Views
21
Please pray for me in general, something is wrong with my heart/chest a pulsing feeling. Just has me worried, I don't know what it is. I don't think it's physical.
Replies
3
Views
14
My son and I are held in captivity and it is wrong for us!!! We both have had wrong jobs and I need my $###.## legitimate money and I need my policewomen to be connected to them which are the names of ###, ###, and ###. I need this right NOW!!!!! Thank you for agreeing in prayer with me!!!!
Replies
3
Views
20
Kindly pray for the restoration of my health. Kindly pray for ### and ###. I need to pay my ### months house rent next month. Kindly pray for me to get the money before the date of rent. Kindly pray for me to bless us financially. God bless you all. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
26
I am in very bad health issue please pray for my forgiveness and restoration of the health.
Replies
5
Views
113
Lord please restore everything broken in my life. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
27
Praying for forgiveness from my fiancé so that we may work things out and so the Lord may restore our relationship. I pray that my fiancé reconsiders things with me. Lord Jesus I hand this over to you, I don’t see a way but I know you will make a way. Thank you Jesus in your almighty name I...
Replies
4
Views
24
Lord thank you for waking me up this morning Lord lots of money this week for my bills and all my bills that's late bring extra money bring food for my kids to eat in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom