2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Knowing the mind of God in marriage. I need a ###.
Replies
6
Views
23
Please pray that I have a bad cough kindly heal me and also pray that my body is healed from all types of disease and pray that I don't get any types of health problems.
Replies
4
Views
17
Thank you for your healing prayers for my dog. She is continuing to improve and maintain it. She has started golden paste daily which is benefiting her. Dear God, thank You so very much for healing ###. Will You heal her completely including any congenital hip dysplasia? Thank You in advance...
Replies
5
Views
18
Replies
2
Views
20
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Please reach out to a helpline or a counselor who can help you through...
Replies
3
Views
24
FATHER GOD I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS SITE. I PRAY FOR YOU WILL AND PURPOSE TO BE DONE IN THEIR LIVES. I ASK AND PRAY THA YOU HEAR THEIR PRAYERS ALL BLESS THEM IN CHRIST JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
3
Views
15
Lord, God, please heal my ###. I pray that symptoms she is presently having are not complications from a prior illness. Please ease her anxiety and let tests confirm her good health. I know that healing comes from You. I ask that we be forgiven of our sins and always acknowledge You in...
Replies
3
Views
21
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD I LOVE YOU. SORRY GOD I WAS BLAMING YOU FOR MY BAD CONDITION BUT I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. YOU CHOSE GOOD LIFE FOR ME THAT'S WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD TIME. GOD PLEASE ARRANGE GOOD JOB FOR ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO FEED MYSELF. GOD I AM ALONE NOW I...
Replies
3
Views
14
Bro. Please pray for my ### condition and pray for spiritual weaknesses.
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom