2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My mother lives with me. Support and good behaviour from ### and my marriage.
Replies
2
Views
17
Pray for me I'm having a monitoring spirit wherever I go, attacking my whole body and private parts when I sleep with my husband; it's attacking more and worse.
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray to God to stop the murderous barbarism that ### is doing with the Kurdish people of ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
2
Views
19
I’m so sad. ###’s Alzheimer’s is progressing. I have so much stress and anxiety. Please pray for ###. Please pray for me. Asking for financial gain so we can move to warm weather. Live by a palm tree have help and not worry about money. I’m so tired. Thank you lord.
Replies
6
Views
68
Dear Brother/Sister in Christ. Please pray for my ###, his health is deteriorating and the doctors are not able to find a reason. His legs are so weak that he is unable to stand or walk even with a walker.
Replies
5
Views
15
I don't want to be transferred where I work.
Replies
2
Views
15
dear brother, this is a prayer request for my mother who is in the ICU at the hospital with serious illness of nimoniya. She is the survival rate of 30% as per doctors. She's in the ventilator. Please pray for her miracle. Please pray and give miracle to her life. her daughter ###...
Replies
5
Views
18
God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration and He has been moving but tonight my heart is heavy. I was dating ###, I truly do love him. We weren't married so many won't pray in a seriousness, but I assure you my love for him is just the same and I would marry him...
Replies
3
Views
12
Please pray that I can find a permanent job that's full time. I have been getting lots of hours as a fill in at my old job since the boss is out of state but she will be back this Wednesday so after that, I don't know when I will work again. I do have a few applications out there but I haven't...
Replies
3
Views
18
I'm praying for my wedding date to be set as the family will held d meeting today, I want my fiance to love me and my daughter as before, I'm praying for peace with as we fight often please pray for me I'm confused and desperate amen Quick reply
Replies
4
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom