2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hi, asking for prayer of favor for the ### and ### of February. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
14
Lord pls heal my father ### ### he is in the hospital now
Replies
4
Views
18
Lord God, salamat sa among pagkatulog, ug sayo sakabuntagon, sa tagsatagsa namo, imong gibantayan, gipalayo nang mga panulay, ug mga katalagman, Lord God, salamat sa among panglawas, kanunay nimong gibaskog, sa tagsatagsa namo gipalayo nang mga balatian, ug mga panulay, ug mga katalagman, Lord...
Replies
3
Views
21
God, Thank you for allowing me to pray for others and myself tonight. Yahweh, I pray my husband, ###, will stay emotionally intimate with me. God, and Yahweh, I pray I surrender my heart to you, my mind, my soul, and my body to you. Yahweh, I pray for financial relief. Yahweh, I pray you have...
Replies
4
Views
15
Lord, I know I still need you in my life, every moment. Today in my class I even said focus on God, Focus on God, Focus on God. I know you have my dad with you. Please hold him. Please give him a hug from me. I miss him so much! He was one of my everythings Lord. Lord, I ask that if there is any...
Replies
3
Views
98
I would like prayers that I know what to do about a person I care about, I want a positive solution to our relationship. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
15
Please pray that God help my daughter select the college according to God's will. Please pray that Holy Spirit protect her from all the bad and wrong stuff. God please make her strong to say 'NO' to the wrong stuff friends asked her to do, also that she finds good friends and good roommate in...
Replies
3
Views
20
I want God to heal me from a vascular ###. I want to walk normal again
Replies
3
Views
19
Please pray for a financial breakthrough. I'm on disability and about to get custody of my ###. We also need a home in a safe neighborhood. I'm so afraid that I can't survive as I'm a single parent with no support system or help of any kind. Jesus have mercy on me. ###, please join me in prayer...
Replies
5
Views
25
I'm ### requesting you to pray for me, I'm suffering from hypertension at the age of ###, I hope only Jesus by your prayers heal me.
Replies
3
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom