Please pray for a financial breakthrough. I'm on disability.

Leeg1325

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for a financial breakthrough. I'm on disability and about to get custody of my ###. We also need a home in a safe neighborhood. I'm so afraid that I can't survive as I'm a single parent with no support system or help of any kind. Jesus have mercy on me. ###, please join me in prayer; I need all the prayer I can get.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Do not be afraid says the lord, the lord will protect and bless you. The lord will guide you always. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for a financial blessing. ### am very ill but on disability and don't have a way to make more money, but there are things ### need. Please please pray for ###. ### also need a house in a safe neighborhood that ### can afford. Please please pray for ###. ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am in need of a prayer for my daughter; she is 9 years old; she is artistic; she has a learning disability, epilepsy; due to her condition, I cannot work a full-time job; I can only work part-time; my home is in foreclosure; but I really need her to get approved for long-term...
Replies
6
Views
374
I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
288
My grandmother passed away recently on Saturday evening. You all prayed for me regarding my SUV truck. It's not quite fit to drive with much needed repairs. I want to go to her funeral and it's down south in Memphis, Tennessee this Saturday Nov 23. Travel is not affordable for my daughters and I...
Replies
7
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom