2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me and my family. There are few relatives causing problems in our life. Only because of them we have problems and fights in our life. I do not have the abilities to stop them, they are cunning and stronger than me so I keep quiet and cry to God for them to be out of our life...
Replies
2
Views
12
Lord, please deliver me from all spiritual attacks quickly. Deliver ### from all her afflictions. I pray that I will be able to pray on here more. Also help ###, the encourager, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### and not only them but...
Replies
6
Views
20
मैं ### हाँसदा मेरे भाईया ### हाँसदा बीमार है मै आशा करता हूँ कि आपलोग उसके लिए प्रार्थना करे
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray for ### who is in the hospital. She has a rear disease of the spine. Thanks very much
Replies
2
Views
22
Heavenly Father please clear my throat of the hoarseness. This seems to happen when our weather is cold and dry. Please Father, you know I love to talk, and I am trying hard not to, to help my voice. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
7
Views
25
God help me with work and money and my studies cleanse my name and record and dismiss my cases and set me free because you love me in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
2
Views
18
Lord, God, please heal my ###. I pray that symptoms she is presently having are not complications from a prior illness. Please ease her anxiety and let tests confirm her good health. I know that healing comes from You. I ask that we be forgiven of our sins and always acknowledge You in...
Replies
2
Views
19
Bless me on this date I am about to go to ### we will have great rapport and be comfortable with one another and enjoy. Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those who are having sleepless nights to sleep better. I sometimes have problems sleeping too. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
25
Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
2
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom