Heavenly Father, Please Help

5960CK

Humble Servant of All
Lord, God, please heal my ###. I pray that symptoms she is presently having are not complications from a prior illness. Please ease her anxiety and let tests confirm her good health. I know that healing comes from You. I ask that we be forgiven of our sins and always acknowledge You in everything that we do. In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN and AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Since I own ### cats which I treat as my own children, I feel very bad when I saw a hungry stray cat I could not help, because it was moving towards another direction. If it stayed long enough I would have helped it with some cat food Please help and bless this poor golden cat I saw...
Replies
11
Views
239
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
213
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom