Please Lord

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration and He has been moving but tonight my heart is heavy.

I was dating ###, I truly do love him. We weren't married so many won't pray in a seriousness, but I assure you my love for him is just the same and I would marry him.

He has changed, he got involved with the wrong friends and I'm VERY concerned about him. He has stepped away from our relationship. This goes beyond romantic notions, I'm worried about him as my friend, my partner.. I'm concerned about his well-being. I don't want to sound naive but I know he loves me.

SEVERAL times in our relationship, I would ask God to show me a sign, reveal to me his plan,.. if ### wasn't meant for me, take him away. Many times it would have been easier to have broken up with him, but every time I prayed that way, God stepped in and spoke - gave me signs, visions, miracles. Then out of the blue, this happened. This is not what God spoke. I've had relationships end in the past, this is different. God then placed the story of Hosea and Gomer on my heart. We serve a God that still performs miracles, and I know He doesn't go back on His promises.

I'm praying for him. I'm praying for his safety. Much like Hosea and Gomer, I pray that ### isn't satisfied, that he isn't successful doing wrong... that he will be convicted and his eyes opened to what is happening. I know a lot of you may judge this post... but I'm desperate. Miracles are things that we do not understand, the "impossible".. I'm asking for prayer and for support. I intend on fully giving God the praise he is due, but I need warriors to help me there. Not only did God speak to me, he spoke to many others. I know it's in His hands, His timing, but I'M READY FOR MY MIRACLE. I need reassurance from Heaven tonight. It's a miracle only God can do.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
226
Dear Deavenly father God I pray for me to quit having dreams about unwanted people like ### ### Creek And ### Berry ### ### Mann and and about being put back in a care company resource like ###, ### or ### or mad to move somewhere dont want want to move to or some where weird we're dont like ont...
Replies
11
Views
148
Dear heavenly father God I pray to ruke reject resist every assignment of the devil and every dream that involves ### or any other staff rom ### even ### I pray that the ones I just had about ### and ### period will not cot come true come to pass or become real at all nor the dreams about the...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom