Knowing the mind of God in marriage. I

I pray God will teach you how to value the wife He sends you. :) I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 66:19 – “But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 66:19 is a declaration of God’s attentiveness and willingness to listen to the prayers of His people. After acknowledging in the...
Replies
10
Views
201
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear God, My Father, My Holy Spirit Please as I appreciate the people praying for me, I am desperate and as scripture where 2 people or more come together to pray, Our God listen, I pray for this miracle to come to pass, you know my heart and what I truly want, I truly want for this marriage...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom