Gambling good luck powerful mantra in

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my health will get better. I have suffer long enough. Also pray that I get a money blessing it seems like bad luck keeps following me. I am a good person and helps every that I can, but, it seems like I get nothing in return but bad luck. Please pray that it goes away. ###
Replies
9
Views
199
Dear God, my luck has gotten a lot worse with money and people who are bullies or jerks continue to get lucky and I just don't get it or understand why... I believe I was cursed by someone or something because I pray every day, listen to frequencies, and read the Bible. I hope my luck changes...
Replies
6
Views
353
My friend keeps having to deal with negative things happening to her. Can you pray that life gives her a break and sends her positive energy, God’s light and good luck for the rest of 2025 after a very difficult year. She is moving house and I pray that this new home brings her peace, joy, God’s...
Replies
4
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom