I need physical healing. My left side of ###

Sheena Kabombwe

Disciple of Prayer
I need physical healing. My left side of the body is weaker than the right. Am told by the doctor it's a neuropathy, migraine, heart, kidney, ovarian cysts and joint pain. I am ### years and I need a miracle from God for the total healing of my body. I want to be whole again in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen and Amen thanks, it counts a lot
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need physical healing. Especially at the moment for my Back. Especially at the moment the right Side of my Back. Jesus, I need you as my good doctor and healer. I need freedom, Peace, deliverance, Joy, healing, salvation, Mercy, Grace, Love, Life, light and Hope. I need you to be my master...
Replies
8
Views
453
Dear Abba Father My Daddy God I Ask In Jesus's Name To Please Heal me physically and make me every bit whole in my whole body and also heal me in my emotions too please Thank-You Dearest Blessed Trinity I Know That You Will Restore Me To Health & Wholeness & That You Will Honor My...
Replies
12
Views
541
Prayer Request: Physical healing in my back, neck, and body. Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me in the past, I truly feel God has been merciful and heard your prayers. Some days are better than others. The spiritual warfare has been very difficult for me. I am still struggling with...
Replies
7
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom