Urgent please pray lord with all my heart please please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please pray lord with all my heart please please do this for me you say ask and we will receive I ask you lord please flood all every shops all every make up company's prI mark stores with new the very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices abundantly now that I can buy you please on Jesus name please lord touch my hair and grant me please abundantly incredibly Korea hair on my whole head that I am astonished amazed now in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, Hear my prayer touch my ### heart the people he is with is no good for him, please give him a better life. ### job working in the church. I will \LOVE\ that please AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
454
Lord please please bless me please with the total total very very best ever healing in absolutely every single way form part of me in Jesus name the total total very very best ever ever brand new skin in every way form in Jesus name the total very very best ever eye brows in Jesus name the total...
Replies
6
Views
118
Lord, Lord, please forgive me for absolutely all, every single sins known, unknown, now, always, forevermore in Jesus Christ name. Lord, your words say, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, multiply, please, please, Lord, the whole entire hair on my whole entire head...
Replies
5
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom